Book A Luxury RoomAt Bed & Breakfast Saenliefde in Wormer in the middle of the Zaanstreek
Come and sleep on our royal Auping beds, relax in the quiet garden or the water-rich Zaanstreek and enjoy the luxurious breakfast every morning in the Old Dutch breakfast room. If you want to come with a group or as a family with children, we ask you to make a reservation by telephone.
Lowest price guarantee with direct booking.
In order to offer our guests a special and fantastic stay reservations in the weekend, school holidays and holidays and in the months of June, July and August are only possible for 2 nights or more.
Children are welcome from 8 years.
- Guests entrance
- Luxury Kingsize Auping beds 180 x 210
- First Class bed linen
- Generous bathroom with rain shower
- Exclusive care products from Rituals
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Illy coffee machine, kettle, crockery and cutlery
- Comfortable chairs
- Writing or dining table in every room
- Two rooms with second seating or extra beds
- Full Breakfast
- Guest fridge with wine, beer or fresh (not included in price)
- Guest Garden
- Charge point for electric bikes
- Lockable Bicycle Storage
- Bike Rental
- Parking on site
- EV charging point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Early breakfast service for business guests
Our prices vary by season. You can see this by entering your stay dates in the booking module.
All prices include breakfast and exclude tourist tax of €1.95 pppn.
Arrival and departure
- Check-in: From 16.00 to 20.00 hours
- Check-out: until 10.30 hours
- Late check-out available for a fee
Let us know when you expect to arrive, we can then receive you personally and with attention.
Your reservation is finalised as soon as you receive a confirmation email from us. You pay during your stay. Payment by Pin (bank card or credit card) is possible.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 7 days before arrival, after which 100% of the room rate.
About Bed & Breakfast Saenliefde
Opened in 2019, the Bed & Breakfast Saenliefde has 4 luxurious rooms and is located in the former warehouse Riga. The warehouse was built around 1680 as an oilseed warehouse for the adjacent mill. Later, it served as a storage for the downstream steam oil factory love.