General terms and conditions
- Our terms and conditions apply to all users of Saenliefde, located at veerdijk 62, 1531 MA Wormer. These general terms and conditions enter into force by entering into the booking agreement.
- Reservations can only be made by persons who have a permanent residence and residence and are at least 18 years of age or older.
- We are not liable for damage, loss or theft of property of our guests.
- In case of disputes, (legal) costs are borne by guests; this also applies to risks related to a stay. Our administration is decisive unless guests prove otherwise.
- Damage and disappearances of movable and immovable property of our accommodation must be immediately reported to us by guests and, if necessary/desirable, to be reimbursed.
- In the event of violation of these general terms and conditions, do not follow instructions, rules of procedure and inappropriate behaviour, we may immediately deny and/or refuse guests, without further notice and giving reasons and without reimbursement of residence fees.
- Ronald Stam and Margreet Barreveld are the owners and managers of B&B Saenliefde, further referred to as the owner. The owner can be replaced.
Reservation and confirmation
- The lease may be entered into orally, by telephone, in writing or by e-mail.
- Upon receipt of your reservation request, Saenliefde or the booking portal send a confirmation by e-mail.
- Our booking confirmation refers to the terms and conditions.
- The accommodation fee must be paid in cash, debit card or credit card upon departure.
- If guests are unable to comply with the agreed reservation agreement, please report this, so that the freely released room can still be offered to others.
- In case of cancellation, the following fees apply:
- Cancellation up to 7 days before effective date is free of charge.
- If cancelled from 7 days before the effective date, 100% of the booking amount is due. The booking amount must be transferred to (IBAN) NL 88 RABO 0334 4130 52 of Saenliefde for the sake of room name and date of stay.
- If you have not booked directly with us, the cancellation conditions of the relevant portal apply.
Due to the Corona crisis, we have adjusted our cancellation conditions: you can cancel free of charge until 31 December 2020.
Arrival and departure
- A valid ID must be shown upon arrival.
- Check-in on the day of arrival may be from 16:00 to 20:00. Check-out on the day from departure until 10:30.
- No refund will be made on early departure.
- Breakfast is served between 08:00 and 10:00.
- In consultation, the above times can be deviated from the above times.
- Smoking is not allowed inside. Smoking can be enjoyed in the garden, provided other guests are not affected.
- Open fire is not allowed indoors.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Use by third parties of the B&B is not allowed.
- Noise pollution, especially between 22:00 and 7:00, should be avoided. Radios and televisions should not be bothered by others.
- The fire bowl must not be moved.
- The use of BBQ’s in the garden is not allowed.
- Waste liketo deposit in the intended bins.