Corona and overnight stay in Saenliefde
These measures shall be valid for the time being until 9 February.
- We do not shake hands, but greet you with a smile
- We keep at least 1.5 m. distance, but we still have time for a chat
- Due to the spacious design of our B&B it is easy to stick to the distance rule (rooms 35 m2, garden 400 m2)
- The guest entrance of the B&B is separated from our private entrance
- The rooms all have private plumbing
- All rooms have a hotel fridge, kettle, Illy coffee maker, coffee and tea. There are also plenty of plates, glasses and cutlery.
- We have adapted our cleaning protocol so that we comply with the guidelines of the RIVM
- We will not be in your room during your stay, which is why we ask you:
- Deposit your dirty towels in the morning in the laundry basket in the guest hall of the warehouse
- Deposit your waste yourself in the containers in the driveway
- Give us a signal if there is anything to be done
- Our rooms all have an extra table or table top for your breakfast or dinner
- In the rooms you will find plenty of soap, towels and disinfectant for your hands
- Don’t visit us if you have a cold. We have adjusted our cancellation conditions: you can cancel free of charge until 31 March 2021.
- We will set up breakfast for you in our breakfast area where you can pick it up.
- The quality is as usual: all products freshly prepared.
Have a meal delivered by one of the following restaurants:
Meals can be picked up at: